Trigger tension micro adj.
Trigger travel micro adj.
Wrist Strap Configuration
Hard Connect/Snap Back
Auto resetting hook
Five reasons to choose a Stanislawski® release aid
- No release on the market is as crisp, comfortable, or as reliable as a STAN®. None.
- All of our searing mechanisms are made from enhanced and hardened 44OC stainless steel then finished with our proprietary polishing process. there is nothing as tough, reliable, or silky smooth as a STAN®.
- ErgoFITTM cross training technology is standard across all STAN® release aids. Each one is unique, yet all have a similar fit and feel. Multiple size and configurations offer archers the perfect fit. Handles come in medium or large, three or four fingers, and mild or aggressive sweep patterns.
- Stanislawski® Archery Products is always at the forefront. Whether it be from, fit, finish, or function. From the silky smooth cocking mechanism to innovative features like our Trainer LockTM pin, nothing beats a STAN®.
- All STAN® release aids are made in the USA. In fact, the only thing not from the great state of New York is the anodizing which is done in Pennsylvania.